Every product in our range meets the highest quality and solidity requirements and must do what can be expected. When you have purchased a product from us, the product has a warranty period in accordance with the legal warranty. This legal guarantee means that you can expect a product to operate a reasonable period of time. If the item is unexpectedly defective in normal use (Non-Conformity), it will be repaired free of charge by Wolfswinkel Groentechniek V.O.F. This may include replacement or repair: this for the assessment of Wolfswinkel Groentechniek V.O.F. and/or the manufacturer. A large number of products in our range can be repaired by our own technical department, these products can then be returned to this department. Our technical department will then test the product and repair it whenever possible. If repair is not possible, the product will be replaced. The warranty includes factory and/or material errors. Of course, normal wear is not covered by the Non-Conformity Determination. Products also have a difference in longevity and quality. Wolfswinkel Groentechniek V.O.F. is always the first point of contact in case of warranty handling and will, if necessary, maintain contact with suppliers/manufacturers. In exceptional cases, after consultation, direct contact with a supplier/manufacturer will be possible.
If you wish to claim this warranty because the product is not functioning properly, please contact our customer service:
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: +31(0)55 378 1214 (Mon-Fri: 8:30 am-6 pm Sat: 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- The warranty is in force from the date of purchase
- The product was purchased from Wolfswinkel Groentechniek V.O.F.
- An unfounded complaint will be borne by the consumer.
- If a complaint is justified, the item is (partially) repaired or (partially) replaced or (partially) credited.
- Please ensure that an article, which is returned for warranty assessment, is clean and dry.
- If an article is returned damp / dirty for warranty assessment, we can charge you for the cleaning costs that were incurred.
- Articles showing visible transport damage shall be replaced by a new or replacement product, provided that a photo or video of the damage is detoured in good time.
There is no claim to guarantees in the following cases:
- Damage by intent, or by negligence.
- Improper use or negligent maintenance.
- Normal wear.
- Damage caused by failure or failure to properly comply with the instructions for use.